Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What To Do With Unwelcome Visitors

What To Do With Unwelcome Visitors by SYH in Blogging Random Though What will you do avoiding for unwelcome visitors Will you rant it out in your blog and warning them not to visit your blog again Well I do not think this is a good idea although I saw many people did like that before. I saw them warned those unwelcome visitor no to visit their blog and the post sound very rude and unfriendly. However I wonder will those unwelcome visitors will stop to visit them after read it. So far I am ok with all my visitors. Of course I wouldn t stop them to visit my blog and I would not response those unwelcome visitors who purposely come to destroy my blogging life. I could differential who is good to me and who is bad to me now. I do not want to talk about it as I do not want to be as terrible as you . Share to Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Related Link Recent Posts Mas Fair Extend For Another Days What To Do With Unwelcome Vis! itors Armand Rousso Hilately Article Sour Grapes College University Online Video Search A Lazy Day Confuse On Selecting Mortgage Wish To Stay At Home Today Understand Your Car Insurance Check Your Demerit Point Archives March February January December November October September August July June May April March February January About Me I m SYH working in accounting line. I can t stop myself to mumbles everything related to . Wish that entertainment could help me merrier my boring working life. P More About SYH Disclosure of Blog Categories Another Me Ba BIT Blogging Buzz BVT Education Entertainment Family Gossip Mumbles Happy Hours Health Beauty Insurance KehPoh Post Links Movie Music New Home Project Personal Personal Finance Random Though Rant Review RVM Sharing Shopping SMT SPR Traveling Triple TT MeMe U Uncategorized Workings Yummies More BlogRoll Dube Blogger BDMM Community Do Follow Blogger Wordless Wednesday Meta Login Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org Women Mum! bles is proudly powered by WordPress Entries RSS and Comments RSS

Source: http://womenmumbles.com/index.php/2008/03/what-to-do-with-unwelcome-visitors/

Find any forex related information at forex related site

No comments: