Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cafeteria worker says Pure Life bottle was contaminated New York Daily News

I began to vomit and I could smell the ammonia in the water said Aslee Kane . I started throwing up blood and I thought I was going to die. Kane is suing Nestle the company that bottles the water and U. which serves city schools. in Manhattan when she opened the water bottle. I broke the seal and heard it crack open and I started to drink from the bottle she said. All of a sudden my throat started burning. Kane said she ran to the bathroom. My mouth was still burning she said. I was screaming I m dying I m dying and I could hardly breathe. I was afraid for my life. Kane said paramedics gave her oxygen and took her to a nearby hospital where her condition worsened. She was in bad shape said Kane s attorney Ed Spark. Spark said Nestle and U. should be held accountable. I believe the ammonia could have settled at the bottom or something he said. I m scared to drink water now Kane said. When I think about what happened to me I get upset. I almost died ! by drinking bottled water and that shouldn t have happened.

Source: www.nydailynews.com/boroughs/bronx/2007/11/14/2007-11-14_cafeteria_worker_says_pure_life_bottle_w-2.html?ref=rss

Feel free to review Adults Acne Rosacea site: Acne Rosacea in Adults ( http://acne-information.ivapip.qupis.com/Acne-Rosacea-in-Adults--Is-It-Curable.php ) about Acne.

No comments: