Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion Might Not Have Blown Up In Todays Blog Era In Bigger Than The Sound MTV Music Television

By James Montgomery Del. I ve gone on and on about blog buzz and hype. I ve speculated about the future of major labels and the industry and all that jazz ad infinitum. I ve spoken to more industry experts and spokespeople close to the band than I care to think about. And frankly I m exhausted by it. See if you weren t aware the Blues Explosion were at one point number one. This is probably just natural progression. Very few bands stay on top forever particularly ones as polarizing and well somewhat hokey as the Blues Explosion. It s difficult to imagine today but back in Orange was a very now record. And here s where things get difficult for me. Because no matter how hard I try I cannot experience Orange in a vacuum. And then I realize that I probably have a problem. There s no way it could be. You ve gotta release a Crypt Style before you can graduate to an Orange. Then again maybe the whole idea of Orange is becoming extinct right along with the ban! d that made it. Bands don t have careers anymore . Oh and by the way the Blues Explosion aren t dead. The music contained within is blistering raucous and raw. Most of the songs don t last longer than two minutes. c and TM MTV Networks. E commerce on this website is brought to you by MTVN Direct Inc.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1572603/20071023/index.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler


Another site recomended to review: Green Day ( http://www.mp3forsale.net/Green_Day/_art3022.html )

I can't be bothered with anything lately. More or less nothing notable going on right now. I haven't gotten much done.

Feel free to read: Paris Hilton ( http://www.mp3forsale.net/Paris_Hilton/_art43204.html )

No comments: