Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quirky Game Promises to Please

Quirky Game Promises to Please I m officially a year late with this game . Not this game specifically since it is an expansion but I m a year past the original being released. Please forgive me. Apparently I m not the only one who s just now getting around to this game. Since my PC dislikes anything more intense than Sims and I don t have a the chances of me playing the original are pretty bleak but I m cool with that. Overlord Raising Hell is set to hit June th and I m willing to wait and obsessively play the demo. Raising Hell is Overlord s foray into the world of the PS and from what I played today I m going to thoroughly enjoy this game. From the start the humor reminded me of MediEvil . The game has a dark quirky thing going on that really appeals to me and while the camera angles had a habit of annoying me there s just something cathartic about sicking your minions on a flock of fluffy white sheep or roasting bad guys like suckling pigs . This is one demo that I had my! qualms about based solely on the title and the fact that I was completely oblivious to the prior title s moderate success. Expect to hear more about this game in upcoming weeks. I have a feeling that it might be habit forming. Image Amazon.com Tags dark humor expansion MediEvil Overlord Overlord Raising Hell PC PS suckling pigs XBox Share This Games Blog Asia Travel Body jewelry Eat near you flash game Web Design wow gold developer infomation This entry was posted on Saturday August th at am and is filed under Uncategorized . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS . feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site. Leave a Reply Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Anti spam word Required To prove you re a person not a spam script type the security word shown in the picture. Phper Home is powered by WordPress . Get your own blog . Entries RSS and Comments RSS

Source: http://hiphper.i! nternetmlm.net/2008/08/09/quirky-game-promises-to-please/


Another site recomended to review: Used cars Namibia ( http://incars.com.na/used_cars.html )

No comments: